CareCredit is a simple way to consolidate and manage certain out-of-pocket healthcare expenses, because it is a credit card with a revolving line of credit that can be used repeatedly and for any family member. CareCredit offers two basic payment plans to meet an individual’s financial needs:
- Under the No Interest Plans for 6 or 12 months, each month you only need to pay the required minimum monthly payment and pay off the remaining balance within the promotional period to avoid interest and pay only the amount financed. Future minimum payments will vary based on amount and timing of payments, interest rate and other charges added to the account.
- Extended Payment Plans for 24, 36, 48 or 60 months. These plans carry an interest rate that is more competitive than most bankcards and feature a fixed, monthly payment and a longer term.
Whether you have dental insurance or not, many services aren't covered. CareCredit can help you get the healthy, radiant smile you've always wanted with low monthly payment plans.
If your dentist recommends a procedure your wallet's not quite ready for, or you want cosmetic dentistry to show off your pearly whites, you can get your procedure sooner with the card designed for your health and beauty needs. You can also use CareCredit for follow-up appointments or different procedures. So feel free to put a big smile on your face.
No teaser rates. No introductory rates. No application fees. No pre-payment penalties. Just Special Financing every time. Need more time or want a lower monthly payment? We offer Extended Payment Plans with low fixed monthly payments.
Use your cash and major credit cards for other expenses and finance your procedure with CareCredit. The credit card just for healthcare.
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons